Monday, April 9, 2007

Beatboxing

In my eternal quest to assist all of you on your journey to become half as bad ass as I am with the flu, I've come across a beat boxing tutorial for your learning pleasure. I honestly thought that beat boxing was one of those talents that you are either born with or you'll die without. The interesting thing is that the sounds that most wannabes (me included) try to use are not the correct standard beat boxing noises. As the tutorial shows, there are certain sounds to use and it even points us beginners in a good direction with starter beats and cool ways to make your friends jealous and impress the ladies. After researching this vocal discipline for almost half the day, i still can't come to think of how the really good beat boxers can blend and mess noises together and even do whole songs with lyrics and background tracks. here is the tutorial

Also, apparently franch beatboxers are the best? so here is a video of a downright amazing one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey im like ur first blog comment and its form me in anguilla